- Through our variety of hands-on educational programs in the fields, orchards, and animal pens over 2000 kids have learned to grow and eat healthy, farm fresh food in 2013!
- Thanks to your contributions we funded 57% of our field trip visitors and provided transportation for 180 kids, up from 100 in 2012!
- 57% of the students we taught to build a healthy plate of plant-based foods were from under served schools, up from 31% in 2012.
You are helping us to accomplish our goals. We are teaching students of all ages about where, their food comes, and how their choices affect themselves, their environment and their community. Now, here is how you can help us make this possible again in 2014.
Through a Monterey Peninsula Foundation matching campaign your contribution will go 20% further.
Please make a
- credit card: https://events.r2it.com/birdies/r.aspx?site=ATTPebbleBeach&charity=TheLiveEarthFarmDiscoveryProgram
- check: payable to Monterey Peninsula Foundation (to take advantage of that 20% match). Send to: LEFDP, PO Box 3490 Freedom, CA 95019