8 plus cups of fresh assorted greens (arugula, lettuce, kale, basil or cilantro, spinach, and cabbage), mixed together in any combination you desire
6 radishes, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon vermouth
1 scant tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon sweetener
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
1. Wash, dry and tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
3. Pour into salad bowl.
4. Place greens and radishes in bowl on top of dressing but do not toss.
5. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or so.
6. Just before serving, toss after adding one or all of the following:
1 apple, diced
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
4 scallions, chopped
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds or sesame seeds, toasted