4 scallions, cut into 1-inch lengths
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
juice of 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
1 large cucumber, or several small, peeled and thinly sliced
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
1. Put scallions in a large glass or wooden bowl, then using the edge and bottom of a heavy drinking glass, smash the scallions and salt thoroughly.
2. Add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the cucumber and radishes; mix well.
4. Add sour cream or yogurt and mix well.
5. Garnish with chopped chives and serve.